2/23/10

Righteous!

This is the red Jesus scarf my mom got me from the Olympics. I desperately wanted something with "Canada" branded on it but everything was sold out. ** (more complaining at the bottom)

This is going to be a good post.

Today my company's website launched. A lot of the products are from the Holiday but we are constantly adding new garments. Expect Spring 2010 stuff soon!

Couturious

The website uses 3D, photorealistic models and you can basically dress them any way you want. Layering, zipping/unzipping, buttoning/unbuttoning, tucking, EVERYTHING. Right now the collection of garments on the website is still small, but MORE MORE MORE is going up soon. From there you can decide whether or not you'd like to purchase those items used on the website.

In the afternoon we went to Headquarters for a little group speech and champagne toast. It was an exciting little field trip.

I also bought Killer's plane ticket. OMG, SO EXCITED. =) I didn't want my dad to put him on Standby and be completely unsure whether or not Killer would make it here for the weekend, plus my dad is flying two of our neighbors on his Companion list already, plus Killer would probably have to wear his uniform just for a higher advantage on catching a plane (which is pretty much abuse of his uniform, I think). Soooo, I just purchased a ticket from Virgin and now I can be giddy.

I went grocery shopping after work with my mom and here's the dialogue.

Me: "Sooo, Max is coming this weekend because I was complaining to him that I had to do the Chinese New Year parade and then I'd have to ride BART home by myself late at night because everyone else is going out clubbing after and I'm the only underage one and he didn't want me to ride BART by myself so that's why he's coming because he wants to make sure I get home safely."

Mom: "Riiight."

Today Killer went to LA for his LAPD Orientation/Training/Exercise/Whatever/Thing and it went very very well from what he told me. He also got a call back for a job with a great pay at an office and he had to turn it down because he's going to be gone for two months of Marine stuff. It's still nice to hear back from jobs, even if he can't follow through. =P

So yea, today was just a great day. And I'm really glad that it was great for both of us because I most definitely would not be this happy if my other half had a sucky day.

<5!

No comments: