2/18/10

blah blah blah

It's 4:01am and I'm up doing work. On Wednesday I was told by my supervisor that I could work from home. Instead, I stayed up aaaall night long doing work so that I could spend the day in Irvine with Killer. The garments and purses I had to photoshop were excruciating to work on; I didn't get far in quantity. Killer's internet wasn't working at his apartment so I'm just going to set a dumpload of images into my dropbox in the morning. I'm worried that I won't meet the expectations of my supervisor which is why I'm up aaaall nght right now to work on some more.

I love working. I'm serious about my work, I'm not lazy but I do admit to procrastination, I've got goals and expectations, I'm proud of what I turn in, I've got that good sort of pressure to impress the people I work with, AND I get paid. I never felt this way about school and homework.

Anyways, I left my house at 5am yesterday to get to the airport. My flight departed at 7:30am and I arrived in Santa Ana at 8:30. I got to spend about 10+ hours with Killer. Majority of the time we just laid around and then made a quick trip to Fry's Electronics and then McDonald's for dinner. It's pathetic that something as lame as going to McDonald's for dinner gets a mention in this post but that just goes to show how deprived I am of boyfriendgirlfriend time.

"I remember waking up, and you were holding my hand. It made me really happy. Also, I think you woke up once just to turn around and kiss me, then went zzzzzzzzz"

Yesterday is probably the only time I'll get to see him for the month of February :/

I'm still pretty shocked that my parents let me go to Irvine for the day. They won't let me stay overnight but this is a start. They're also going to the Olympics later today (Thursday morning) so they probably didn't think my trip was a big deal. I'll make sure to tell them I appreciated it.

No comments: