1/14/10

The Rotola with basil is one of my favorite snacks. It's a "small wheel" of mozarella rolled up with proscuitto and basil. It's kinda pricey, like $7 for 8 oz. but you're paying for a good quality snack. Anyways, my sister finished half of the log by herself. She just ate it straight for lunch. She sat on the couch watching the Disney channel and scarfed the whole thing down. It's supposed to be a sliced and shared appetizer usually enjoyed with company or at least a glass of wine. I'm really mad and hungry and I don't know who in their right mind would think it was okay to hog half of a cheese log. It's like baking a red velvet cake for your family but saving half for yourself. No, more like something classy, like drowning a medium rare steak in bbq sauce or taking a shot of absinthe (Hi Max). I've had roommates before, and I know what it's like to share food. You eat portions! NOT THE WHOLE THING! This is NOT the first time I've gotten mad at my sister for eating everything. I can't remember what the last food item was but it's like...REALLY?!?! YOU ate that whole thing BY YOURSELF?!?! Did you even consider that maybe your 3 other family members may have wanted to taste some?

asdlkjhfsdlkfjhldkf and my tummy has been all weird because I've only been eating funky Thai food.

sorry, i love my cheese. and i'm hungry and grumpy

No comments: