1/16/10

Have a Mai Tai for Me.

Hawaii is ok.

I guess I've become one of those really boring people. I could have fun sitting on the floor doing nothing just as long as Killer was sitting next to me.

I've been to Hawaii plenty of times. Yes, I need to be more appreciative but I want to see more of the world. I'm afraid of skin damage and I don't like wearing sandals and I hate crowded touristy capitals. I like swimming in the deep blue sea and not at the shore (parents don't want to do the pricey snorkeling excursion).

We're going horseback riding tomorrow so I hope it turns out to be as fun as the last time I went riding. If they don't let us run I'll be mad.

On the airplane ride from San Francisco to Kona, I drew my dream wedding dress. I was sure I wasn't going to get married myself, but my stupid boyfriend made me change my mind. :P I wasn't planning on sketching it...I just had my sketchbook out and it happened. The design may change, but as of now I'm actually quite pleased. It's going to be purple and hopefully the same shade as the dress on the bottom row, second from the right. I want the design to be unique and not completely relying on the color for its difference. Right now it's something I know I'll feel "pretty" in, but I'm also looking for something that'll make me feel look and feel like a bombshell-goddess from another planet. And I know that no seamstress could ever whip up anything that'll make me happy so I'm designing according to my personal sewing capabilities. So right now it's doable.

miss you. <5!

No comments: