1/4/10

End of 2009 Survey

1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?

Got a tattoo, went to a rave, got drunk and made out with a boy (who ended up becoming my boyfriend so its all good), use up the entire balance on my credit card, try absinthe, graduate college, plan 3 big parties (never again, I spend too much $ and hate cleaning), drank until I vomited and blacked out

2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I never make resolutions.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth or get pregnant?

Not thaaat close.

4. Did anyone close to you get married?

Engaged, yes.

5. Did anyone close to you die?

Uncle Don, TJ, Connie, Title, Michelle.

6. Travel?

LA 3x's, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey

7. Did you move anywhere?

NOPE.

8. What was the best month?

Hmmm...September and December. Because they both involved a lot of Killer.

9. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?

More time, like, waaaaay more time with Killer.

10. What date(s) from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

I dunno dates so I'm listing places.

Bonfire at Ocean Beach- just a nice big reunion. Tons of people and I just wanted one person to talk to me. Apparently he tried and yeah, I chickened out.

Anytime at Mua - because I drunkenly made out with Killer one time, dealt with his drunk friend another time, then I acted the hot mess another time. I'm pretty sure I hate Mua. Mua = disaster.

Table Rock - it was too gay and romantical. Beautiful secluded beach, hot boyfriend, blue water, setting sun.

Roseville - time moves a little slower there. I need more of that.

Irvine - Same as Roseville.

11. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Letting him love me. No more cat & mouse and in & out. Here to stay.

Aaand, graduating.

12. What was your biggest failure?

Blacking out after a night at Mua.

13. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Hangovers.

14. What was the best thing you bought?

A typewriter and snowboard jacket.

15. Whose behavior merited celebration?

Gnat, for being a fun drunk.

16. Whose behavior made you appalled and/or depressed?

My family. They hate me.

17. Where did most of your money go?

BART, food, Christmas gifts.

18. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

Lord of the Rings Symphony in NYC that I didn't make it to.

Anytime I got to see Killer. He makes me a giddy schoolgirl it's absolutely disgusting.

19. What song will always remind you of 2009?

Anything Lady Gaga I guess. And Chelsea Dagger haha.

20. Compared to this time last year, are you:

i. happier or sadder?

Waaaay happier

ii. richer or poorer?

Waaay poorer

21. What do you wish you'd done more of?

Saving money

22. What do you wish you'd done less of?

Whining

23. How will you be spending New Year's Eve/Day?

Already spent, with Killer (again) but this time we got to cupcake and stuff.

24. What was an unexpected surprise?

Apart from the fact that Killer is now my significant other, it would have to be the time I decided to go to Irvine after not making it to NY and the time he decided to visit me before driving back to Irvine.

25. Did you fall in love in 2009?

Yes =)

26. What was the best concert you've been to this year?

Trailer Music Live. For the material. Not the company I was with.

27. What was your favorite TV program?

Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, Keeping Up With The Kardashians has now become a guilty pleasure.

28. Do you dislike anyone now that you didn't dislike this time last year?

Don't think so.

29. What was the best book you read?

God, did I even read anything this year? Twilight? But I think I finished it before last New Years...

30. What was your greatest musical discovery?

Trailer Music Live...EPIC ROCK.

31. What did you want and get?

Max

32. What did you want and not get?

Parents that would listen instead of threaten.

33. What was your favorite film of this year?

Gaah, right at the very end...SHERLOCK HOLMES. And The Boat That Rocked was awesome. Zombieland, Up, The Hurt Locker, Harry Potter 6, Star Trek, Inglourious Basterds, The September Issue, 500 Days of Summer,

34. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

First I partied it up in the wilderness (camping). Returned home, had a sushi dinner that my hungover ass couldn't stomach, then slooowwly sipped ice wine and munched on kettle corn with some friends and a scary movie. Oh, I turned 20.

35. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

More Killer.

36. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?

*shrugs*

37. What kept you sane?

Killer, Nutella, Coffee, Sleep.

38. What political issue stirred you the most?

Same-sex marriage

39. Who did you miss?

Killer.

40. Random Memories from 2009?

I feel like everything is a blur up until September 8th.

No comments: