1/4/10

Cotton Club

I've looked and admired these pictures over and over so many times that I've nearly gotten sick of them. I can't believe I forgot to post them here to show off. :P

I had finals week right before the night of the party so I was left to send out an electronic invite :/ At least I saved trees. I arranged everything on Photoshop CS4 in about, 15 minutes. The written part was conjured up by my wonderful friendboy.

I had some of the boys stand outside because you were required to know a password to get in. I thought it was just a neat little detail but some of my guests DID forget the password and thought that they could just waltz in...SIKE!

I WISH I had more money to make more food. I was sooo worried we were going to run out.

The party started at 9pm and I THOUGHT everyone would have already eaten dinner. I was wrong. Everyone was scarfing down everything.

I did the hair and makeup for Uno and she looked like a little Clara Bow.

Clara Bow, for reference.

***

--Pictures of guests!!!






That was just a TINY TINY TINY sample. For more pictures, click...
More!

No comments: