1/15/10

My Most Interesting Status Updates of 2009

January

happy new year drunken status update!

seems like street lights, glowing, happened to be just like moments, passing in front of me

just like Pluto was eliminated from our group of planets, the black licorice jelly bean flavor should be discontinued! Blech

le tired

it's freaking January and I have a bug bite on my ankle.

is eating funkaay chinese new year candy

Needs a bounty hunter

February


is making ciopinno with Mom! Devo andare adesso!

has to write a 3 pg essay on an artist that barely exists in history! He only has a small paragraph on Wiki! I am royally screwed.

is dammit grounghog!

I love Martha Stewart. She is all that in a bag of potato chips.

is watching The Darjeeling Limited with my full attention and no disruptions

Is not dunrk

Dad is working in singapore for only 4 hours. Doesn't excuse him from buying me a gift.

Working at the dreaded high school today

I cry when I'm angry and I think it's God's way of preventing me from going ape-shit ninja on people

Buying her happiness at yoswirl and thrifttown

is saving $$ for spring break in Paris <3 is soooo excited. I am dancing around the house! Paris stays in one spot. The LOTR symphony does not. There goes my paycheck!

Is going to starve at Logan bc the cafeteria don't take debit or credit :(

is watching The 5th Element. Milla Jovovich ftw!

my old homies in LA are working the Oscars while I'm helping my mom with audits in SF. Why am I here?

Too much homework, not enough sleep.

Mojito overload...the family lime tree is currently out of stock

March


is productive in all aspects of life except for homework.

Dozed off during an art lecture and now I can't even read my own notes

Getting froyo now, doing hw later.

I need to shower. My hair is on the verge of forming dreads, kinda cool, but mostly just dirty

i fail at homework

the sweatshop is closed. goodnight.

is missing 3 parts of the blouse she has to sew. I think Grandma and the garbage are involved.

Is going to Pennsylvania on Thursday with Boss

Has landed in Philly, must get cheesesteak...

heading to the Garden State to see my Italian family and enjoy an Italian feast :)

Causing a ruckus on Staten Island with my favorite Jersey Girl :)

Going wine tasting with my parents in Livermore...as designated driver...whomp whomp whomp :(

made blue velvet cupcakes; no boyfriend to share them with.

April

Is watching Ong Bak 2! Sorry Boss, I opened the mail.

ok, ong bak 2 is AWFUL. thank goodness i didn't invite anyone over to watch this...

hasn't packed for Paris yet....

is finally heading to the airport. A.) hope we catch a plane B.) hope its first class

is seated. Seat 1F babyyy! Au Revoir!

Probably going to drop my classes tomorrow because going to school on friday was a thing of high school.

is a zombie.

got 37 hrs. community service and for my right turn. The gangsters caught with weed got less hours than I did!

If the harvard law/berkeley engineering grad can't fix my macbook, then I'll know I'm not meant to own any sort of electronic thing.

i don't feel like doing homework. ever!

needs to scan some "scantily clad" models for my hw.

great. both my parents have facebook. fml

my mom hums the theme song to rob dyrdek's fantasy factory

sold that ancient mazda protege, got 700 back, and I still have to drive the ugly Juno van while sam gets the camry. fml

Creepy old filipino guy staring at me on bart! Happy friday!

I must be Magneto's love child or something. I ruined my Macbook, my dad's pc, my camera, my ipod, my bart tickets....

state required testing for certifications in the areas of child abuse, bloodborne pathogens, and sexual harrassment. i better get called into work after training!

5 more months and i will never go to school ever again.

reached my goal of $100 for CAL's Relay for Life! Thanks Uncle Lee, Mom, and Mama V! Go Team Michelle!

I've practiced buddhist meditation all my life and I still can't tolerate filipino time. sooooo slowwwww

me: "dad, people in SF are starting to wear masks...should I get one?" dad: "why don't you just test out your immune system?

Holy Canoly I reached $150! You still have until Saturday to donate if you wish, but THANKS EVERYONE! www.projectmichelle.com

May

just lost every picture, song, movie, essay...EVERYTHING on my macbook. FML. I should just buy a Pro.

just walked my first lap at Relay for Life! 24 more hours to go and thanks for your support and donations! Team Michelle!!!yee

relay for life is the coolest thing ever, food, makeovers, haircuts, more food, football..I made a touchdown, cramped both calves and now I can't walk the track

is writing a paper on Noam Chomsky but I keep writing "Chompsky"...I think I'm hungry.

this girl in the computer lab asked, "how do you say 'no' in spanish?"

my parents are going on a cruise to vancouver for TWO days. that doesn't excuse them from not getting me a gift.

pushed both buttons for the elevator. up: "stay, do hw til 8:30pm" down: "go home early at 4:30pm"...verdict: I have to stay and do hw. fml

Francis "justin, I'm not going to class tomorrow. tell the teacher I had a good time last night"

didn't finish my hw...whatever..."what's school? we've got lives to worry about" -far

i can look at garter belts on the computer at school and everyone will assume its for a hw assignment...ok no jokes it IS for a hw assignment

crap I need to get my butt home from my 3 to 6 class in SF so I can vote!!!!

just made a potent cup of coffee and I am going to photoshop and illustrate all night until my eyes bleed

is going to two epic concerts this year!!! Trailermusic LIVE June 27th in Santa Monica and LOTR Symphony October 10th in NYC!

you probably won't believe me but it's a bug bite on my neck from Franny's bday, not a hickey.

MAJOR props to Nung, aka Suwanna Vatananan, for doing a presentation to her entire school on behalf of Project Michelle! yee! What good have YOU done today? (I've only done hw, blah)

"what's for hw? do you know how to do this? are you doing that? do you get it? ok, cool, me too." (EVERY WEEK, SAME CONVERSATION, YAY FIDM!)

CONGRATS Noohnie!!!! JLHS Valedictorian! (did I spell that right? cuz I sure wasn't one) YEE!

me and nung are pirates!!!! arrrggggg

June

Dad - "That movie made me cry...Eight Pounds"

I hope I get sloshed this weekend

IS GOING TO EDC! On Friday!

The Gas Fairy filled up my tank last night yee!

Great temple show, now....time to paaaartay!!!!

SoO sloshed

Asdh yuhj*rgk durnk!!!!!!

Yesterday there was a party. I think. -Number 2

I could be an advocate for water conservation. My car is pretty dirty and I haven't showered since Friday night.

Parked at Taco Bell next to a BMW, 2 other Lexuses, and a Porsche. Lesson: spend your $ on nice car = afford to eat crappy food.

Me and Nung guess that we've said "Cheers!" like....20 times since Saturday.

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA L.A. on Friday! I'm overexcited. EDC, Kellyfox, Mexican food, and Trailer Music LIVE! <3

I lived in LA for 9 months. I have no idea why I'm so excited to go back!

I love the heat! And smashing on le fiveee

I am in the center of the universe!!!! Everyone else have fun tomorrow :)!

Trailer Music LIVE in Santa Monica! Box seats baby!!!

So far heard live performances of trailer music from spiderman, hulk, wolverine, star trek, the duchess, and defiance!!!

Benjamin button, the changeling, indiana jones, transformers 2, iron man, winter olympics in torino!!!

Nikko gets mad at me for trying to watch transformers 2 online but refuses to pay for my movie ticket. Ummm thanks.

I had a nightmare about school as in not finishing my hw!!! What a relief it was to wake up and remember that it's my summer break! HAHA

July

My grandma is so down with the monks that they visit unannounced and thru the backyard! Barged in on me passed out on the living room floor!

But why is the rum gone?!

chambord vodka and cranberry juice!

Nungs driving me in the Sequoia. She's going 55 in a 35 zone. So help me God.

If you can save enough money up until next year, my 21st bday will be on the Jolly Roger, a pirate ship in Barbados.

Just went running for the first time in too long! Can't be fat AND single lol ;)

Make like Optimus Prime and be a HERO! PROJECT MICHELLE dot COM

If Francis Alex Ramos registered to be a LIFE SAVING bone marrow donor, then you should to. booo yaaahhh PROJECTMICHELLE.COM

Intern meeting for Macy's Passport Show tomorrow, yessssss

message from Lalimonster: "I'm home and ready to plaaaaay"

I ran right up to the bart doors, the conductor saw me, and he shut them and left. now I gotta wait 14 minutes. b!tch

Macy's Passport Internship interview at 11:30 am tomorrow! eeeeeks

I want to thank everyone who took the time to register and continued to spread the word of hope to others. We must continue to keep Michelle's legacy alive and fight cancer. I love you all, you're all heroes!!! www.projectmichelle.com

August

I hate computer patterndrafting and it hates me back.

is AN INTERN FOR MACY'S PASSPORT 2009!!!!!! YESSSSSS! omg, I just danced around my house hehe

uncle lee said "bill clinton went to nkorea, picked up two women, and hillary's happy about it!" yayayayaya

"There are 45 different primary languages spoken by our families in the New Have Unified School District" and I have to count for every student! sob

Mom's old college friend from Connecticut is coming. Their daughter was a nat'l ranked gymnast, got a full ride to college, both kids are straight A+ students. I'm not impressive, but I can wear my Chloe blouse and make myself feel better. lol

I want to go back to Phi Phi Island. :)

*walks to parents room to blowdry hair, sees suitcase on bed* "SAM! Where's mom and dad going?"...."Cabo" argshkljsdfsdhkahlgfs

Camping! Lake Alamore...Alamanor...Alll....Alamona...ALMANOR!

Diplo - "the yeah yeah yeahs are a proper rock band and they rule" WORD.

My besterestest best friend all the way from Canada (aye) shipped a bouquet of roses to my house! I love you Viv!!! <3

IS THAT ZAZZY?!?!

Coworker dropped the F-Bomb at 7:45 am. Older Indian coworker says "Ahh, good morning, we're right on time" That's Enrollment for ya. And I hate getting yelled at by parents that aren't mine.

is watching Inglourious Bastardos with Jump and Peter. Tell me why I'm always third-wheeling with this happy couple?!?!

Mr. Mac "Oh, so you're not with that guy anymore? I bet because he wasn't a Harry Potter fan huh! Yea, that's my girl!" ROFL, Mr. Mac is the rawsomest ahaha

I thought I was a fool for no one, but ooh baby I'm a fool for you

September


Finished my online class homework less than one minute before the close! I laugh in the face of danger muahahaha

and Max. :)

Bowling names: Tenticle, Kettle, Roo, Marine Gf (wtf), and Pedro

finished, completed, and processed Traffic School (assigned in April) ONE DAY before the deadline! I laugh in the face of danger muahaha

Oh, by the way, I'm flying to LA tomorrow morning. Let's play!

PASSPORT LA Day 1! AND THEY FEED CAST/CREW LUNCH AND DINNER yessss

October

I'm praying that my paycheck is XXXL bc I had way too much fun with my life and my credit card this month

told my nephew that my stash of Gummy Worms=dog food and jar of Nutella=medicine so he wouldn't ask me for some. Muahaha

MAJOR homework carnage tonight then celebrating life and resilient livers tomorrow at Mua!

wow, first all-nighter. And it's the 3rd week of school.

daydreaming about my bed

I've been awake since 10am. YESTERDAY. And it was because I did double the amount of hw that I was s'posed to. Now I can chill this week!

I found a box of Capri Sun in the fridge. Life just got 10x mo betta.

How did Old Navy go from hip commericals with sexy models and catchy music to...talking mannequins?

November


Tim Burton, Alexander McQueen, Wade Robson, Johnny Depp, and maybe Outkast need to collaborate on something and it'll be the coolest, weirdest something ever.

My mom bought a can of corned beef hash. What're you supposed to do with it? Filipino friends please help a Thai girl out.

Mom: "Any team that stays at our hotel loses. Like the Chicago Bears."

I have no time for school. Life is too much fun. So excited to see Monicuzzin from Philly, Mr. Hyphen (Go Pahole! for Thai-Am Scholarship/Janet Liang!), 1920's party and Ski/Board Fest!

I was watching Grey's Anatomy and I asked Mom, "What does it mean if you're yellow?" (as in Jaundice/liver prblms; I find out later) and she says "It means you're Asian."

is really full. Full of sushi and Capri Sun. Perfect meal :)

ME: "I'm hungry." MOM: "Are you pregnant?!" GEEZ, wtf!

Mom: "You're undependable."

December


I participated in a small competition/test of strength (of the legs) and I beat a Marine...TWICE. Muahaha. I win!

Dad: "Me and Mom are going out to eat at our friend's restaurant but you and Sam aren't invited." SO WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS?

Vivian: "nipples are in for spring 2010... gotta get me some pointy bras hahaha"

Me: "What island are we going to?" Mom: "Waikiki. Where all the shopping is" --I know Waikiki isn't an island, what I didn't know was that my mom would think to revolve a vacation around shopping locations. I think I like her.

Mom (watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition): "That looks like your bedroom." Me: "The Before or After?" Mom: "BEFORE."

Mom: "He must be gay. He loves to eat testicles." --while watching Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern

just graduated! I dunno why I signed up for school when I'm clearly so happy without it!

Sometimes when I do something really dumb like: locking my keys in the car, dropping food on my shirt...I wish I could Ctrl+Z. Like I actually play it out in my head "Aaargh! Ctrl+Z! Ctrl+Z!"

Peter Thupsoonthorn and Jump Promprakob won't drop me off in Roseville because they're scared of my mom.

No comments: