1/13/10

2010 So far

Dude, this year has been so wonderful and it's only been 13 days!

1.) I get to see this guy ^^^ 2 weekends in a row!

2.) I just got hired by Like.com check it out and shop!

3.) I'm going to Hawaii this weekend

4.) Osha SF is opening a new location on the 20th = expensive free food!!!

5.) On the 22nd I'm volunteering for (haha) a volunteer recognition event in Hayward and getting my free Disneyland ticket!!!

6.) Later that evening a bunch of us from Save the Thai Temple are attending the Warriors game where we will be honored at halftime for our work in the Asian American community (I'm kinda embarrassed to go down to the court, I'd rather sit in the stands and see it happen)

7.) I'm really just excited for Max to be here twice. Aaaand he's flying Virgin America, which I booked, so I'm kinda jealous. I'm even happier that he's not driving. He does a shitload of driving.

8.) I'm trying to find time to go donate blood, help Haiti!

No comments: