10/19/09

Space

Pearl's Dream - Bat For Lashes
4 days til Socal. I have so much homework to do.

He has something he needs to tell me and he refuses to tell me until I touch down in Socal this weekend just so he can tell me in person. It better be good news. I mean, I'm 98% it's not bad news but the curiosity is KILLING me and if all he says is "I love you" then I'll kick him. I really don't think it's bad news but I'd be really mad if it is. I'm actually kinda worked up about this and if I spent all this time getting worked up about bad news then adskfjhjdkf. I'd rather just have bad news whack me across the face unexpectedly. The only thing I could come up with is the Marine Corps Ball or whatever it's called. It's the only thing that's coming up, even if he already said he'd never bring a girl that he actually cared about. Or he needs to borrow money for his work certification. Or maybe he has to move back home haha. I wish.

I spent the last 2 hours doing some inspiration research and watching him sleep. Sounds boring, but I also looked up "What is Active Duty" on Yahoo Answers and it sounds kinda sucky. At first I told him I wasn't worried about him doing it (yet), I'm still not worried, but I'm stocking up on time spent on him, even if it's just through Skype watching him sleep.

Goodness I am currently obsessed with that Bat For Lashes song. I've pressed replay on Youtube like, 20 times already.

No comments: