10/18/09

Draw me your eyes towards mine. Yes, MINE.

I do get a little crazy if I have a craving for something (usually) sugary or greasy. For about a week the fridge at my house had NO juice or soda OR even beer, not that I would drink it, but in all honesty the second fridge we have in the garage is not really for extra food but for anything alcoholic or the snacks that accompany it. Beer, champagne, wine, cheese, fruit, whatever. We had a carton of green tea flavoured (Blogger automatically underlines my spelling with that ugly red line denoting a misspelling but fuck you, it looks better.) soy milk that tastes like and has the consistency of mud, powder, paint, something.

Now we've got an abundance of Martinelli's Apple Juice. I HATE apple juice and on top of that they've replaced the cute, round glass bottles with plastic so now I don't have the incentive to drink them just to have flower vases.

I'm currently enjoying a can of Pepsi that I poured into a glass filled with ice. Pepsi isn't as bad as I thought.

I'm having the hardest time getting back to my homework. Family had a family meeting and it really just messed up my flow for the day. Killer gets off from drill at 4, then he's gotta drive home so I'm holding everything in until then.

I also had to change my dancewear line to lingerie which is harder than I thought. All the details, all on Illustrator, ALL COMPLETE BY THURSDAY. 28 PIECES, 2 ILLUSTRATIONS, PORTFOLIO-READY, OH MY GAHD.

No comments: