10/27/09

Going Postal

I didn't do anything productive today. I guess I enjoy being lazy right before being currrazzy stressed out.

I have a whole album on iphoto dedicated to cakes, pastries, and other desserts. Fat.

Cool. That is all.

Romantical

I dig the mini gloves. They were seen all over the runway at Bridal Fashion Week in NY.

I dig the backdrop

Really interesting dress


Awesome groomsmen photos




I want this kind of hair haha.

This couple was married in front of a 200 year old tree.

Color Palate!


I'm going to start stealing salt shakers just to use as mini vases

Dreaming of my own place. This time to share with someone. I won't make it too girly I promise!

Killer is wearing his BCG's, aka birth control glasses, but I still think he looks very cute.

1 comment:

kel said...

If we get a loft, we'd have the best loft in the entire world