3/11/09

Really tired. 
I had 3 hours of sleep last night, woke up at 6am, caught BART at 6:45, had class from 8:30 to 2:45, got home, and now it's finally hit me how tired I am. 

In class my paper-bag waist skirt was a hit, which was extremely fortunate because my pants bombed. Haha, they fit me, they don't fit the dress form. It's stupid. What kind of person that wears size 12 (the dress form) that would have thighs that DON'T touch?!?! It's alien.

I WILL NOT SLEEP. I wrote out a plan of what I need to accomplish today =)

2 out of 4 pages of my Dada paper
Complete my art notebook
2 out 4 pages of my SFMOMA paper
Cut out all my blouse pattern pieces on muslin.

Let's see how far I get!

Oh, and my Juno van makes funky noises like when I'm at a red light there's some sort of sputtering noise, as if the poor car is gasping for air. It's terrifying. I just turn up my music extra loud so I can't hear how terribly broken the car is.

No comments: