3/5/09

Messy Bedroom = Messy Mind.

khfsklfhgkdfjg i hate homework! It's finally hit me that I do enjoy school, I just HATE homework. At 6am on Friday, I register for next quarter's classes. I also have a strong urge to avoid that and go on a trip with Nikko. He's going to teach English to little kiddies in Thailand, India, and Nepal in May through Julyish.

I'M REALLY JEALOUS!

Now that I let that out of my system somewhat, I'm going to force myself to do homework and leave you this video. Glory Box by Portishead. Complete with a violin section and a dj. Brill.The lead singer Beth tucks a stoge between her fingers, taking drags between vocal breaks. Smoking really sucks but Beth Gibbons from Portishead makes it look so damn sexy.

Here's my suggestion especially to you ladies that want to quit the cancer sticks. Splurge on some fabulous perfume. Not that I would smoke anyway, but hypothetically speaking..."Why would I want to smell like a $5 pack of nicotine, tar, and rat poison when I just bought and sprayed myself with a bottle of the most divine $70 perfume?"

I'm not a big designer/brand person and I only like sharing my special purchases with very close, trusted friends...but for the sake and prevention of your black lungs, prune lips, and hacking-witch cough: Versace Bright Crystal. Now you know.


1 comment:

Chantal Noelle Cabildo said...

nikko is going to teach english in nepal? thats awesome how did he get into that lucky butt! I too am VERY JEALOUS!

me love me some=CHANEL chance always!!!