3/18/09

Freedom Tease

I just got out of my Collection Development class yee! My teacher was kind enough to bump my fully-lined jacket to an A-. Yesss...

I finally have time to clean up the house AND my bedroom! Nastaay. Really my room is just littered with articles of clothing but just recently I've noticed a funkay smell. Gross right?

I also must pack for Philly!

My classmate has access to a MAC PRO card thru her mom so I just ordered some makeup! Hah not really, I got a brush belt, 15 color palatte, and two colors.I think I'll order more since my tax returns are coming soon :)I also wrote to MAC to include FIDM as an eligible school in their Student Program so we can get 20 percent off :) yummay

Man, such a heavy weight gets lifted off my shoulders once the toughest part of finals ends.Happiness!

No comments: