3/16/09

Moving On

I think I owned my Dadaism project; described the absence of women on Wall Street, related it to a whisk, and tossed it in the trash once class got out. =)

Gossip Girl was truly amazing today. No obvious clashing of colors...it was pure CLASSINESS. Because today's episode revolved around a play, the gowns were especially gorgeous and because the school is loaded with $$$, the set design was gorgeous as well. I really thought I could give up tv but right now I'm hooked on Gossip Girl, Mark and Olly: Living with the Machigenga, and Dhani Tackles the Globe. Dhani is HILARIOUS! He kicked off his show with a trip to Thailand where he participated in Muay Thai match, played soccer with elephants, rode a Tuk Tuk "They don't even pick up black people here!", walked through the Red Light District "I think that was a lady boy!" Really fun show.

Friends, no matter how effing far away they are from Union City, still make me smile. =) 

M: Castle's on!
M: you're 2nd priority now
A: youre lucky you im'd me after gossip girl


K, GG pictures. =)

1 comment:

Chantal Noelle Cabildo said...

how disappointing dan. tsk tsk tsk

XOXO
CHANTAL