2/4/09

Thaangs.

Ninja Shoes. This guy at the Oliver Fader & Ando show at Stussy rocked a pair. I'm pretty sure I CAN NOT pull these off because I would look like I have Hobbit feet.

Matte Black Nail Polish. Like charcoaaal black. Like, ferosh. Too bad the only brand available is designer, and it's $22. Ouch.

I saw these Jeremy Scott x Adidas kicks with flapping waaaangs in the most recent issue of Nylon! I would wear these and make sure I'm either wearing a toga, like Hermes. Or with a Red Bull at hand. I found this picture on the Hypebeast website which listed Nylon as the source! Can you believe it? The infamous Hypebeast website getting info from a girls' fashion mag? Wow...

Lulucoco on Etsy. Sooo lovely. And all her vintage/gold filigree earrings/rings costs $15 at the most! Necklaces go up to $30.

And I want a Frenchie badly. They're so adorable! They're usually not found at an adoption center or for sale under $1000 because they are conceived through artificial insemination. Sigh...

No comments: