2/14/09

If I'm on here, it's my homework's fault.














SCRATCH ALL OF THAT!

I hate having to hint this...but please, Boy, give me a flower! Please! I have been wanting one since December 2007! I don't want clothes, shoes, food...just a flower. I would choose a flower over taco truck burritos. Over chocolates. You can pick it from a garden, it could even be a yellow dandelion flower, or those tiny daisies that sprinkle the grass at Pioneer park. Steal it from a neighbors garden. I just want a flower. Not because it's Valentine's Day. I don't know what I have to endure or what celebration or what loss I must experience before you give me a flower. I kept the last, the only, the single, flower you gave me for SIX months. When I moved back home from LA, I made sure my backpack held only my most important things like my wallet, leaving space generally for the flower. It fell apart at the LAX Airport when the dumbass security checkpoint guy threw my shoes on top of my backpack, crushing the delicate flower inside. I couldn't salvage the pieces. =( I would go back and drop-kick the dumbass that ruined everything for me.

Girls have a weird, special place for flowers. A friend named Bogue thought otherwise, "Here's a flower, now watch it die." NO. We're a little more optimistic and nonsensical about flowers. We just love flowers, And we keep them forever once they dry up.

Give me a flower because you think of me, because you love me, because you want to surprise me or for no apparent reason at all, because flowers are THE MOST beautiful, natural things that are cultivated from Earth and you think the same of me.

No comments: