2/7/09

Is it time to go yet?

The items on my agenda that are confining me to Union City include:
-SCHOOL, dangit. I won't graduate until the end of August.
-My monthly ortho appointments. I won't get these off until NEXT YEAR!
-Job-lessness. I'd like to once again thank the Governator for taking HUGE cuts from the educational system. 

My near-future plans include:
-Teaching English in Spain, Brazil, Japan, Hungary, or Ecuador. Check out the STA Travel website! Other countries include China (Sam already went there), or Thailand, which I am tooo familiar with, duh.
-Live/work in New York once/if Lalida gets accepted to grad school at NYU or Columbia. 
-Intern for the U.S. Embassy in Guyana
-Move back to Downtown L.A. to learn costume design or something.

***
I just watched Coraline 3D and it was epic! I wish Rodney could have seen it. =) I have refueled my passion for working in the film industry...either props/costume. Or cinematic makeup. 

They say your bedroom is a reflection of your mind. My room is a hot mess. Therefore my mind is a hot mess. I want to do toooo many things at once. 

But first, slow down, find a job. 



1 comment:

Chantal Noelle Cabildo said...

Switzerland, I'm definitely keeping that in mind. In my ideal world I would be living in Europe at least a year of my life and if I'm lucky more. Ahhhh Europe.

One day....

one day........