2/24/09

Fiiilm

For a long time I've been following this Salvador Dali film with no idea that Robert Pattinson was the lead! I must honestly say I that at first I admired Robert for his music, brushing him off to the side as an actor because his looks were better. But he's definitely got talent.

Little Ashes


How to Be (even more impressing!)

How to Be is screening at the Cinequest Film Festival in San Jose. $5.00 for students. Driving myself to San Jose is the problem though. I'm hopeless!

I don't want to get into detail because I probably won't be able to watch any of the films. Like I shun my fashion mags because I can't buy anything. But missing out on great film hurts a little bit more. I wish I could be invited to more film screenings like LA=(

1 comment:

s0urpatchkids said...

these movies do look amazing!
now i want to see them too.