2/22/09

Oscars!

I think I'm in love with this guy. He looked a little out of his element at the Oscars. I'm pretty sure he wanted to be at the pub.

Anne Hathaway looked STUNNING! She was tearing the whole night, and she can hold a note!

Angelina Jolie is a goddess. Her look is so beautiful and classic and I loved the way she paired her black dress with bright emerald jewelry. The simplicity of her dress draws your attention to how damn beautiful she is! Unfortunately for me, I have to hide in my clothes because I am far from pretty haha. I had only just watched Changeling earlier today and Angelina was outstanding but Kate Winslet was better in the Reader.

Major fail of the night! Too many sequins, pairing a large belt with an already elaborate, heavy dress. "It looks like a frozen artichoke!"

No comments: