1/31/09

There's no Denying

Kanye with his rawesome entourage at the Comme de Garcon show. You wish you had a dapper group of homies to walk about town with. I wish!

If you hate or dislike Kanye, give me a reason. There shouldn't be one. Yes, he's cocky, but he has every right too. His music is innovative and every released single has made it to the top of the Billboard charts. His introduction of preppy attire paired with Louis Vuitton bags became a trend in the hip hop world. He brags about himself and speaks his mind but we the people continue to worship the ground he walks on because he's serious shit. Even his new and unusual and weird singing album, 808 and Heartbreaks, is climbing the charts. "Art wins! Art wins!"

3 comments:

neilnovie dayrit said...

Hi!!!good day friend...
please follow my blog because that is our project...
I hope we will be good friend....
God bless and take care...
thank you!!!!!

neilnovie dayrit said...

my blog is neilspace-drt.blogspot.com
thank you!!!!!

neilnovie dayrit said...

sorry my blog is neilspace-drt3.blogspot.com