1/30/09

Coachella!

Thanks to Jessie, I saw the Coachella lineup first thing in the morning. What a coincidence, seeing that I was searching for it last night to no avail.

Last year when I was a student in L.A., my roommates and I didn't attend. We were stupid, blaming our car-lessness as a reason for not going. However, Coachella  heavily promotes carpooling and rideshares!

I want to go soooo bad this year. The lineup is awesome except for the false rumor that Muse was headlining. I want to see the tranny mess that is Amy Winehouse, the epic Yeah Yeah Yeahs, the dj stylings of Shepard Fairey/TRAV$DJ-AM/Steve Aoki,  M. Ward, MSTRKRFT, Atmosphere, The Killers, Crystal Castles, The Ting Tings, Jenny Lewis, Lupe Fiasco...and so, so much more. 

1 day for $99
3 days for $269.

And to dreadfully remember that I just spent $195 yesterday on filling in 5 miniscule cavities! That's 2 days of concert/82 bands I could have seen!!!

Wow, anxiety!

No comments: