11/3/09


This guy has the greatest job everrr! He's a buyer for Anthropologie. He travels aaaall around the world buying furniture, fabrics, trinkets, and other beautiful handcrafted junk and now he's got his own gig on the Sundance Channel WHICHIDON'THAVE.

Click and zoom in to check out this awesome wedding invitation.

I might paint this for the 1920's party. I might also change up the font. I might not because I kinda like it the way it is.

Halloween at the Blanco House

I'm liking the visible leather belts and vests-no-jackets.

For the color scheme. Not the taxidermy.

I want to reproduce this. It's eye trippy. I think I have one more canvas around my house somewhere...

Soft, fluid fabrics in gentle colors paired with tranny fierce heels <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhGsDiETekpGTrxgCYSt-rdo94SJqtKh7uAwSzZmDR0HnyhzJFlXmbzqclB08fb1lnTT7ji_U0wDi1j_9NuAoJn-Ur3U7733ETM4WAXw4GM1BKQ_n_tO3avPnjH8x-twpMDq3pf1Mn97vo/s1600-h/8062f1b6f776de66090844c9b894f4beffec1b8d_m.jpg">And again, same concept. Delicate ballet shoes with studs. Yesss.

Windoor!

I want this lamp!

Killer is coming up this weekend HELLTOTHEYESSX'SAZILLION

No comments: