11/5/09

Not Cool





Nasty Gal Vintage is looking for a Customer Service Rep and I am so perfectly and completely qualified and I CAN'T DO IT BECAUSE I HAVE ONE 3-HOUR CLASS DURING THE WEEK!!! I am so sad. I was getting sick of school in the first place, I'm at the very very tail end of my education, on my way to getting my AA in Fashion Design, can't wait to get out, and now this unattainable job is RIGHT HERE IN MY FACE to bite me! It's so hard to find a decent fashion industry job in San Francisco that isn't retail-slavery, and this job oppurtunity combines fashion as well as my 2.5 years of experience in the clerical/admin field. UGH!!! My mom would kill me if I dropped no matter how many different ways I could show her my degree doesn't matter. I really want to drop but I know if I do now I won't go back to finish...

No comments: