7/13/09

sdiufhsafjgd;f;dijgsp

she doesn't know me. i want to live on my own again.

It's starting to become my bad trait; my unattachment to EVERYTHING, my colder/calmer heart, my worry-lessness, my positive outlook when everyone else is negative. I can tell I'm being perceived as arrogant, rude, and reckless. I've become so so well-practiced at being a Buddhist because I don't want to hurt and feel any pain anymore, but the thing is, I have people and things I'm supposed to care about and react around...I'm not meditating in a forest alone under a nice tree. Dangit Buddha, you didn't give us the answers to this side of life. Like how to deal with menopausal mommas.

***

And I'm not milking it or brushing it under the rug. YOU'RE stupid. This is where you put me.

Keep - Drinking. Smoking. Drugs. Stealing. Passing out. Parties. Dancing. Clubbing.
Toss - School. Me.

No comments: