7/25/09

I still have a hard time believing it. She's in a better place, a place without pain...and yet my heart aches. I think it's because we all fought so hard for her and we lost. But we won so much more....bone marrow matches for 4 cancer patients, and 15 more donors being tested as matches.

Life is so fragile and so short.So very precious. To say that your mindstate is "live fast, die young" is really ignorant. As a child of God you should be thanking Him for gracing you with a home, a loving family that provides for you and loves you unconditionally, health, and safety. You don't understand that while you waste away your body with drugs and excessive alcohol and wake up the next day not remembering a thing...there are people out their praying and hoping that they last the next hour.

Michelle fought her cancer bravely til the very end. She didn't want anyone to know that it was too late for her to find a match in fear that people would stop registering to save OTHER cancer patients. She understood that her time was up and she still fought for the health of other patients. Up until the very end.

She has inspired me so much to help others as much as I can in the time that I can.

You have completely changed as a person. I thought that our ending would have made you a better person, and I'm truly ashamed of how things turned out. It's embarrassing to me to see that my life had no positive effect on yours. It breaks my heart because everything you are doing now is of a character that I would never want to have any relation with.

It's all breaking my heart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I could talk to you somehow, in a more private setting.