7/1/09

"PENIS!!!"


They were playing the "penis" game in this scene.

Gen Art, or Charm, hooked me up with some advanced screening tickets for 500 Days of Summer. Well, here's how it went. At 2:30 pm on Monday, I went to Century 25 to watch Transformers by myself. Then, I headed to SF to catch 500, and I called up Nung to meet me (she lives in Antioch).

The movie was so good! Great soundtrack, it was funny, cute, and real. Real in the sense that there wasn't a really cheesy ending.

Over the weekend I went to EDC (last Friday) and it was insane. I barely danced and I had a blast. I felt like I was in Across the Universe. On Saturday I went to Trailer Music Live which was an amazing concert. The orchestra and Angeles Chorale played the trailer music for amazing movies ie, Transformers, Spiderman, Indiana Jones, Defiance, The Changeling, Iron Man... Then, I drove home from 11pm to 4am. Tiring, but EPIC, weekend.

The past 2 days Nung and I have been washing all the Thai dance costumes. Some garments such as silk and metal filament embroidered trims all needed to be washed by hand. Pain in the arse. And let's just say that my back, shoulders, forearms, and hands hurt.

On Friday, Peter will be hosting a July 3rd party, so I gotta bring 7-layer dip.

On Saturday, hopefully I'll being going out for Asian Karaoke hahaha.

On Monday I hope to be going to Yosemite, my first time since I was like, 5 or 6!

and...STEVE. ahahaha


No comments: