7/19/09

Ay yai yai I need a camera.

Yesterday I went to...
and hung out with Dean, Albert, and a bunch of other people. I think I got a sore throat from all the second hand chainsmoking lol. Second hand smoking hurts a lot more than just smoking.

Afterwards, went to Dean's for some fooood and watched Weeds with Albert on the couch. We were sooo close to reaching Season 2, my favorite, and then I had to leave to go bowling. Dean packed me a nice little to-go box of beer chicken on pasta with pesto. Hella good.

Sooo...bowling. I'm pretty awful. I went with Peter and Jump because a bunch of other people flaked. In the first game, I had like, 16 points by the 7th round. Peter bet me five bucks I wouldn't get 25 points by the end of the game. We both chugged a lot of beer, and I forgot the details but by the last round, I had 24 points, bowled one gutter, and then the second and last time I managed to hit ONE pin. Yay! I won! I have a thing for the pin on the faaarrr right. Even if I started walking on the far left my ball would manage to gravitate to the right gutter or that pin. I was hittin that pin all night. The second game, Peter bet me another $5 that I wouldn't get 35 points by the end of the game and I won by the 6th round. Ahhh I'm so pathetic. I haven't bowled since I was like..9 or something and I remember I bowled an 81 WITHOUT bumpers.

Now...homework. booo

No comments: