7/25/09

dont be flattered

i've truly had the worst week ever.

-stupid roommate avoiding paying her bills
-dealing with collection agencies
-having collection agencies call my old roommate who was the last to sign on to the lease, when they should have called me
-having to hear my old roommate cry because of all of it
-dear old hs friend dying in a freak accident
-having to break the news to my old hs english teacher who was truly devastated
-seeing the flag at my workplace being flown at half-staff in honor of him
-best friend's friend being seriously injured in a car crash, an old coworker of hers died at the scene
-family emergency in boston
-michelle isn't doing good
-had to plam out to give a sad speech about project michelle
-dealing with pussies that are so scared of needles that they couldn't save someone's life. PUSSY.
-couldn't even get into the art show to present my Project Michelle speech because it was 21+
-went to namu with friends, david was out of town, and on top of that we had a bitch waitress that carded us
-attempting to tackle my massive amount of homework which is still left untouched.

it can't get any worse can it?

No comments: