5/8/09

i will be blind by the end of this week

All of my homework this week is computer stuff. Computer stuff is so annoying.

I will be completing my portfolio for my first collection (fall/winter 2009. Editing most of my flats, developing a lace pattern, designing layouts and graphics, illustrating 2 fashion figures...arg...

For computer aided fashion design II I have to develop 5 seamless patterns which involve shitloads of editing to make them...seamless...

And let's not forget I have to start my second collection, so that's a total of 32 more garment flats back and front.

I figured that if I pace myself with 6-7 flats a day, I might have time to sleep and/or shower.
"I've been doing photoshop for 20 years and there's still things I haven't discovered. I can't teach you everything, you have to explore on your own. But of course, Fidm students don't have time to explore, they don't even have time for sleep or sex"
-my CAFD II teacher

No comments: