4/17/09

Sorry for the hiatus again. I managed to crash my Macbook. I thought Macs were supposed to be invincible...guess not. A day later I started to use my dad's old Compaq laptop and I crashed that too.

I have pictures from Versailles that I have yet to post. I wore my black riding boots through the mud there :) My mom asked, "Why don't you wash those off?" To which I replied, "These boots are covered with royal mud. No way".

Yesterday, Janice and I went to the Livermore Film Festival and watched How to Be. Amazing film with hidden meanings by the use of space and lighting. Amazing soundtrack, amazing acting. Robert Pattinson was perfectly awkward. After the screening there was a Q and A with the director and writer/composer.Overall the experience was really fun and intimite. I wish I could attend/afford every film festival.

I'm sort of employed by Le Moose cafe. Crepes, smoothies, sandwiches, salads. Look it up on Yelp and visit tonight after 6pm! In 4 weeks the cafe will shut down for renovations in which the place will be transformed into a French/Thai fusion tapas restaurant.

1 comment:

s0urpatchkids said...

Wow. They're actually going through with the French/Thai fusion thing?
Damn.