4/19/09

Paris, Day III

My dad doesn't help me with a lot of things, hence my independence. He also tends to help others before he helps me, hence my independence. And finally, out of all needed situations, out of all the times, out of all things, he decided to be helpful and brought my Macbook to the Apple store in BURLINGAME, whilst I have an Apple store in downtown San Francisco 10 steps away from my school. The one right off of Stockton/Market. He also gave the store MY phone number to have them notify me when my computer is fixed. I am NOT driving to Burlingame. That like, me asking for an accident to happen. He better go pick it up. =)

I DID drive to Livermore though! That was a feat in itself. Wheew, I loathe driving.

At least now on my dad's sucky ancient computer I have the rest of my Paris pictures, but the upload process is highly...annoying.

NVM. I'm going to wait for my Mac-y.

No comments: