6/8/09

Water and Lime?

Saturday was the "Only for Pretend" art show and boy was the turn out fabulous! Jam-packed, great crowd, great art, great vibe, great snacks *ahem* wine, cheese and crackers, red velvet cupcakes, water and lime (sneaky vodka tonics). Pahee sold about...5 of 8of his works during the reception and about 20 of his designs were printed onto shirts and sold! Peter, Dee, and Jump have to head back to the city tomorrow to pick up their shirts because they ran out of prints!

Afterwards a bunch of us went to Namu for some amazing Korean-fusion, Soju, and 3 rounds of sake thanks to the bomb-ass owner David! About to head back =)

Now for my epic homework list....I can't even list it. All I know is that I will run off of a couple 5 hour energies, crying fits, and the new concentrated Red Bull shots.

And on top of my homework pile I have to work on my sister's grad party (she's definitely not going to help out, so I have to recruit Suwanna from Antioch on Thursday), Project Michelle, Save the Thai Temple, Open House performances with Fremont Temple, and tomorrow morning my cousin, who's kinda irresponsible (both in his actions and financial stability), keeps getting kicked out all his relatives homes across the country is seeking refuge at my house. Gotta be family for him but I also gotta hide my valuables. Eh....

No comments: