6/2/09

Summer Quarter!

I'm wondering how awful summer school will be. I do know that most students DO NOT take summer classes so I should be able to roam, take up entire drafting tables, always have access to a computer, read every magazine in the library without sharing, and take SO MUCH advantage of the color printers at school. I don't think any other school offers free color printing so I basically rape those things. We do pay a lot of tuition, and did you know they make us pay 25 cents for an extra bowl at the cafe? So color printers it is.

Tuesday 12:00 PM - Computer Patterndrafting II (Hopefully the teacher doesn't make this more "important", ie., difficult,than it needs to be)

Tuesday 3:00 PM - Portfolio Preparation & Presentation (You have to present your collections to a Board who will ultimately decide if you graduate or not)

WEB - American Political and Economic History ( I better A++ this bull)

***

Yesterday I was chosen as the very first presenter in my Critical Thinking class and I showed my Powerpoint on how to improve California's health care system, or more so, where the state could take money from instead of the HCS. My solutions were: increasing taxes on cigarettes and alcohol, legalizing marijuana, and abolishing the death penalty. I thought my Powerpoint was so farfetched with my solutions and overall bullshizz but my teacher PRAISED IT! We had two weeks to do it and I didn't research until the night before and then I created the actual Powerpoint right before class! That was so weird. I bet if I went to a state school or UC I would have gotten an F. Oh well! Yee!

1 comment:

kel said...

My portfolio is up for review (your instructor nominates you) and could be apart of the few that get chosen to be apart of portfolio day!!! Way exciting, and more stressful. Yikes!!