12/1/09

"When we live together..."

^^^That has become one of my favorite quotes. :)

First off, I JUST got out of my mandatory exit loan counseling meeting. As humorous and kind the presenter was, that didn't cover the scary fact that I'm going to be dealing with a shitload of debt. I really wish my parents didn't let me attend college until I could afford it myself because they pulled out all the loans for me and now I've just got all sorts of debt dumped on me. My parents aren't giving me any sort of discount, so adding up my Stafford and PLUS loan leaves me with $550/month payments for 10 years (hopefully a few months shorter). And that was with a little rounding up...it would be $516 flat if I really counted 10 years. Hopefully I can find a job that will enable me to shelve out more amounts of money per month to pay this off because a full 10 years of that crap sounds like prison.

It really pisses me off. I'm wondering if I should go to work as scheduled for tomorrow or finish my homework. At least I'm booked for catering with my Mom on Saturday.

Once I graduate I'm going to sell a bunch of my clothes, cash in my heavy collection of coins and loose change, sell my beach cruiser and just unload ALL my junk before I move to LA. I do have toooo much stuff.

One weird thing is that I'm excited to tackle that school loan, finding 2 jobs to make ends meet...it EXCITES me. And yet I've got a whole lot of homework due on Thursday and I'm not scared about that. I hardly care. Agjfgyldhjk

My usual blog entry with Happy Vomit 'bout the boyfriend will come later with visuals. But I will mention right now that I purchased Killer's Christmas gift last night and I think it's awesome. Here's a couple more hints.

-It'll look PERFECT in our future apartment
-It helps him accomplish one of the things he really wants to do
-Space

That's it! For now!

1 comment:

HD eye said...

wah barang shooping semua....

:-)