8/6/09

time to move forward

I definitely got too comfortable at my old job. Great pay, great benefits, cool people, relaxed to a point where it was boring atmosphere....I think I'm officially laid off. There's really just no more money left in the budget. Time to finally patch up my recovered resume (which I found attached to an email I sent in May of 2007) and get myself a job. One thing is Mr. Pava brought his huge 9 month Golden Doodle to work. The dog was so so so cute and well natured...I want one sooo bad!!!

Today I worked at the screening for Paper Heart with Shana and Angela, both of whom I met in LA while volunteering for Gen Art. Things feel just as comfortable as they did in LA, and now I have a network connection to the better, more exciting things in SF. Shana agreed that even though SF is an AMAZING city, the events are so small. I think that now we have a chance of making SF bigger as far as fashion, music, art, etc. YAY! SF deserves it. And maybe I won't have to move to chase my dreams.

And I had the weirdest dream last night. According to the dream dictionary I'm about to enter a new relationship (uh...need to make a new guy friend first), that I'm in touch with my emotions. I also had a dream that I was on a boat with a bunch of people that were dead..but I mean, they were alive but telling me that they had already died. Weird?

1 comment:

Beverly said...

yeah, sf does need to be bigger in fashion, music & art! i totally agree :)