8/14/09

Deuce Deuce

So for the sake of legality, I said I turned 22 last night.

AHAHAHA

It was so fun getting to order as much food as I wanted "putting my gift certificate to use"
Plate after plate...after the $50 was taken off, the total was $99 for 6 people. Yee! Sustainable, green, delicious meal =)

And vino, soju, soju, more soju, and sake.

***
So I'm reading my texts from last night...

"Don't die, I'll be mad at you!"
"Awww, that's actually pretty sweet"
"I'm serious"
"I would never leave you without the intention of coming back. Not ever"

OH WHAT....

k, melstarrr is picking me up to go camping!

2 comments:

Vivian said...

I like the don't die text haha. Sometimes when I'm bored... I go on here

http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/

s0urpatchkids said...

hahaha. that's funny.