8/10/09

Garden Party was so fun on Saturday. Gypsies! Everyone dressed up sooo cute.

Bonfire with EVERYONE was so chill and fun on Sunday. It wasn't that cold! And we had so many nice blankets and delicious food.

Today, I must finish my homework and attend a Save The Thai Temple meeting at ALC. It's one mile away from my school and I'm feeling like walking and exploring along the way. The weather is so ridiculously nice in the city.

Thursday is a small bday dinner at Namu! I have a $50 gift certificate on a purchase of $100 or more on food. =)

Me: 6 people can spend over $100 on food at Namu right?
well, whatever we have to...so i can get $50 off ahahaha

Peter: yes 6 people can spend that much on food there


Me: haha
HELLAAAA TACOS


Peter: YESSSSS

Camping on Friday and Saturday, returning on Sunday
What happens on Sunday, I do not know, but me and life are so good right now.

I also bought Lalida a 21st bday gift even though it's next month. And I also ordered flowers to be delivered to my mom at her office on Monday to thank her for giving birth to me. I got the idea off Postsecret or something. Haha, I'm so cute and happy right now I could hug myself. I SERIOUSLY find so much joy in doing things for other people, more than I do for myself.

No comments: