9/22/09

Moose the Mooche


I've been digging through all my cd's stashed downstairs and FINALLY found my colorguard dvd from 2005. I've NEVER purchased a single colorguard dvd ever(shit's pricey) and the Winter Guard International gave our team these dvd's for free because of copyright issues due to Bjork recording with 2 different companies, so in the WGI dvd that was sold had our show ending played out in silence. The EPIC ending was played out in silence. An all-mens colorguard group, Northern Lights, did a tribute show to John Lennon's "Imagine" and the ENTIRE show was featured on dvd in silence. Same with another guard whose theme was Prince.

Hands down it my favorite show ever. It was the one time I was proud to be on the team, we were good, our show was fun, the visuals of the show were great, I had no drama with teammates. I got this nifty program so I could do some screen captures. I was being really picky and watching the entire show frame-by-frame, step-by-step to try to get the best shots. No, HD did not exist then. Hah. By the way, I also got lazy while capturing these shots so I gave up about 1/3 into the show.

Pretty useless post.

No comments: