3/14/10

Random Picture Roll

Lanterns I purchased from TJMaxx. It was totally an impulse buy, but Killer enthusiastically agreed that they were "AMAZING" and perfect for OUR apartment. We bought all 4 to ensure that nobody else would have them. =P

I love my job. And I love the iMac. It's perfecto when it comes to Photoshop.

My bomb-ass sammich from Specialty's. It's an edited order of the Roast Turkey Sandwich with Ciabatta bread, minus vinagrette, minus mayonaisse, plus whole cranberry sauce, plus stone ground mustard. YUMMMM.

Trying to work with my mom's PC at work was a nightmare. I spend hours trying to download a trial of Photoshop and it didn't work.

An old picture of Killer and I. He choked me when I stole that green watch on his wrist, then ran to a shed crying and talked to a turtle.

The jacket of a 2-piece Kenneth Cole suit Killer picked up from Nordstrom Rack. Marked down to $300 from $600. Slim fit, navy blue with black pinstripes, 2 button, lots of pockets.

At that dinky faire across from Oracle Arena. =)


At HQ for the little launch party the day our website went live. This is everyone that works at the photo studio, including others, and a guy on webchat...working from Argentina or something?


Yea, they have massage chairs at HQ. Imagine doing photoshop from a massage chair. That'd be fantastic.

Aaand, I miss Killer. A whole lot. I only want one friend, I only need one person in my life, my safety net has been downsized to one person ...but he's at drill =( This is just a weekend thing too! Gahd, then on April 22nd he'll be gone with no means of communication for 9 weeks. and then a few weeks later he'll be gone for another 2 weeks.

dfjhsdlkfhlakdhfkajdsfnfsdfdbfjkdkfjbsf <5! =(

1 comment:

kel said...

You can always talk to meeeeee!