3/12/10

COLD TURKEY!


Killer is at drill this weekend. Usually he comes home every night and we get to talk/text throughout the day but this particular weekend he's sleeping at Pendleton so he left his phone in the car. It's really hard not having him to talk to all day. skdjfskdsd

So, Dear Killer, I purchased $150 worth in gift certificates for Restaurant.com for a grand total of $12 so we can do more of the dining as seen above. Maybe I should buy more gift certificates =P

On Friday, March 5th I picked up Killer from the airport and we headed to Burlingame for dinner at Sappore Italiano Restaurant. The food was served relatively quickly. Starting with the breadbasket which was served with a delicious olive oil/tomato bruschetta. I had spinach and cheese ravioli which was also very fresh and yummy but not as yummy as Killer's rigatoni with this unexplainable AMAZZIIIING sauce.

We were seated between two other couples, an old couple that seemed to be enjoying each others' company but didn't bother to hide their glares when I pulled out my debit card to pay for dinner, and this other couple that made us wonder why they weren't divorced.

Oh, before dinner we picked up a bottle of Wilson Creek Almond Champagne that we sipped at home.

Lovely day. Late post.

1 comment:

fullboz said...

Hello my friend……
hit$$
keep in touch
Hit+++
Thank you very much