11/16/08

Fifteen

Today I did 15 hours of homework and I'm nowhere near done. It's a never ending cycle! I have to pick up my act because this entire weekend I'm going to be extremely busy working for Western Band Championships. Last year, we had our own little room for judging tapes and there was a lot of down time so now I know to bring some homework. Then, Mama V tells me that at Cal State East Bay they don't have a judging booth! It's just a tent thingy at the top of the seats. My goodness. Mama V also said that she gave my phone number to a bunch of people and now I feel really pressured to get a Blackberry. My stupid phone freezes and runs out of battery really quickly.

My parents are going to Hawaii for Thanksgiving break and I really wanted to go somewhere nice and warm but A.) I'll have hw and B.) I promised to plan a snowboarding trip. They offered Sam to go and she didn't want to! Loser!

It's supposed to be therapeutic to get to vent on this thing but I'm really stressed about getting at least 6 hours of sleep and also finding my bustier drape.

Maybe later. Peace!

No comments: