10/25/08

2 down, 2 to go.



Last night I finished my Pattern Drafting homework, which was to sew up the bodice that I created patterns for ALL BY MYSELF! Basically, in that class we learned how to create patterns according to body measurements; as in I can create clothing TAILORED just for you! Not that I would because I have too much homework and not enough sleep. 
Today I went to school and finished my Computer Aided Fashion Design hw, which was to illustrate flats on Adobe Illustrator. This week we did tailored suits. I started to work on my flats for my collection (another assignment) but the school kicks us out by 3:30. It was ridiculous! This window pops up on all the computers simultaneously that says something like...save all your stuff and "the system will be shut down by the system administrator in _ _ _ _" and it literally counts down from 15 minutes. 

I bought this 32 oz. can of rubber cement. I couldn't tell you how happy I was to get a student discount on it at the local art supply store. San Francisco is so nice. =) I love rubber cement!

Here's a pic of a wall in my living room. This room divider use to be in my bedroom but now it's downstairs so I can hide my messy rolls of muslin, papers, patterns, and projects behind it. I've also been forcing myself to do crunches on that blue yoga ball. Yesterday I was so tired that I just...rolled over and fell off the ball! It was hilarious, I was just so tired and delusional.

Okay, back to work. It actually feels better to just vent on here about how stressful my day is; rather than keeping it all in my head.

xo, Stargirl.

No comments: